Saturday, February 23, 2008

LSAT score

So I got my LSAT score yesterday.
161, or in the 84th percentile.
On the practice exams, I got everywhere from 158 to 168, with 164 (90th percentile) as an average. In fact, I got a 164 two or three times on the practice exams.
I was nervous taking the real test, though, and I couldn't think straight. So I'm happy that I got in the 160s. I was fearing a score in the 150's.
It's funny that on such a big test, three questions can bump you from a 90th percentile to a 84th percentile.
Anyway, I'm still happy I didn't bomb it.
The schools I have the best chance of getting into are in Oregon and Washington, so it looks like I might be heading back to the west coast.
Wish me luck as law schools decide whether to accept me or not...

5 comments:

Cougarg said...

That's great Tim! The northwest is beautiful and green, albeit a bit wet. And if you end up at UW then you'll be close to Wood & Woodine. Good luck!

Christine said...

Congratulations! I agree, the northwest is a great place to be!!

Anonymous said...

Elle Woods got a 179 in Legally Blonde. Where does that leave you?

Cougarg said...

That tells me that anything can happen in a fictional world.

Tim said...

That leaves me...not going to Stanford or Yale or Harvard.
But I'm fine with that.